Only a couple days left til we head up to NYC for our next appointment. Overall, I feel pretty good. I still have a little bit of nagging back pain, but I think it's significantly better than it was. My energy level is good. I'm still having some taste disturbances- frequently it's salt, but sometimes random foods just taste weird.
We drive up on Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon I have a CT scan. Monday I have all my regular appointments, followed by a PET scan. Somewhere in there I believe they're planning to give me a dose of Superman Bone Juice as well. So unfortunately I will probably be a little sore when I get home. We sit down with Dr Gounder before my PET scan, so I don't know if he'll get all the info he needs from the CT scan, or if we'll be in touch with him again after the PET scan as well. We're not coming home until Tuesday, but most likely I will write out a full update on Monday night when we get back to the hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment