Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Day 2

Got a good amount of sleep last night.  Woke up feeling good.  So far the day has been just like any other...  just eating, and resting, and staying on my pill schedule.  They said I would likely not have any issues for a few days, so I'm not expecting much.  But I'm making sure I don't overdo it just in case, and of course staying on top of my meds is essential.

We did get emails confirming my next appointments.  I go in for blood work and a follow-up with Dr Kang's office on Friday the 17th, and then round 2 of chemo will be Monday the 20th.  We leave for the beach that Friday.  Hopefully this round will give us a good indication of what to expect for the trip, in terms of if or when any serious side effects will set in.

That's about it for now...  things are thankfully quite uneventful at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment