Well, last night I found my first unacceptable food: apparently a large bowl of macaroni salad does not sit well. Everything else has been fine though, and so far no taste alterations, so I won't count that as a huge loss (although it's awfully tasty).
Slept much better last night- thinking tonight we might actually be able to ditch the couch and go back upstairs to the bedroom.
Today will just be another day of the same- resting, eating, staying on my med schedule. My pump is easily portable, but there's just only so many places I want to go with a needle still sticking out of my chest, so... pretty much I'll be staying home til they unhook me Friday afternoon.
Talked to my doc via email today, and they don't want me riding just yet, due to the affected bone areas of my back. But, because they're giving me the immune boosters, they're not worried about infection at this point, so I can at least go down to the barn and visit in the meantime.
That's about all for now... just going to be a long week of boringness.
No comments:
Post a Comment