We got the call! Our insurance company has approved my treatment at Sloan-Kettering. That was the last obstacle in our path. Now we can move forward.
Monday we're going to call SK and find out when they want us to come up. Right now, Sept 23rd is the first day I'm eligible to start the trial medication. They may have us come up sooner to get the scans done, we're not sure yet.
Obviously this is great news. It's very likely that I will not have to do anymore chemo. My tastebuds are currently recovering well, and it's definitely nice to think that I won't lose them again. Or take another week off work. Or a million other things.
Updates will be posted as fast as we get them. Love you guys.
Oh, and to top off this awesome day? My incredible husband got a raise. :-) It's been a really good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment