Friday, September 16, 2016

No Chemo Next Week!

We're still not ready to say 100% that I'm done with chemo, but, Dr Kang said that since we seem to be very close on the drug trial, we can postpone further treatments for the time being.

We have been in touch with SK, and they know that our insurance was approved and are currently working on putting together the list of tests they need to run on me and getting those scheduled.  We don't have a date yet, but it is definitely in the works.  We did let them know that my wash-out date is the 23rd, and that I was supposed to be due for another round of chemo already, so they know that we're on a tight schedule and hopefully they will get us in quickly to avoid me having to go back for more treatments.

My pneumonia is pretty much cleared up, I still have a little congestion but I'm feeling a lot better.  My taste buds are slowly returning.  Overall, feeling pretty decent.

Will post again as soon as we get an NYC date!

No comments:

Post a Comment