Hey blog fans! Just checking in. Still doing good, this round is definitely going easier than last round. We may never know exactly what made last round so rough, but, since this round is going easier I won't question the whys and wherefores. :-)
Tomorrow afternoon the pump comes off (yay freedom!) and Saturday it's back to Hopkins for my Neulasta shot. Then the rest of the weekend is for resting, and back to work on Monday.
Tuesday I go back to get the Zometa (bone strengthening) treatment. Hopefully that's not what made last round suck, cause otherwise my work week is going to be a little rough. But we'll see. I'm hopeful. Been taking it really easy, staying well fed and hydrated and out of the sun, so hopefully all that will work in my favor.
Still waiting to hear news from Sloan-Kettering. They said the insurance process could take a few weeks, so there's no reason to be alarmed. Just waiting patiently. I'm sure we'll touch base with them soon.
So that's about it- doing good, hanging in there, carrying on with life as always. Thanks as always for all the thoughts and prayers. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment