Tomorrow we leave for NYC! In 48 hours we'll be sitting down the with trial coordinators and finally getting this show on the road!
Now that I'm over the hump, my recovery is progressing normally from my previous rounds of chemo. My taste is slowly returning, my appetite is great, my energy levels are rapidly returning to normal. As evidenced by the fact that today is day 6 of my work week and I'm still feeling good. :-) As I predicted, my slowly healing sunburn is now the worst thing I'm dealing with. Although even that is making progress now. I lost most of my eyelashes and eyebrows this time, hopefully those grow back soon... people look weird without eyebrows.
This will probably be my last entry until we finish up with the Sloan-Kettering people, so look for an update no later than Tuesday hopefully. When we're not at the hospital we plan to enjoy the sights of NYC a bit while we're up there, so I will probably not bother to update until we get home again. Please keep sending those prayers and positive vibes our way!! This is a huge deal for us and we really need everything to go well up there.
Love you guys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment