Saturday, August 27, 2016

Weekend

All set for Round 4 on Monday!  I did my grocery shopping, and I have a cooler full of goodies to bring to treatment with me.  My Aunt Carol (if you're reading this, thank you and I love you!) sent me a gift to keep my spirits up, so I'll have 3 new movies to watch next week while I'm resting.  I'm spending the weekend taking it nice and easy- and completely out of the sun!  Tomorrow we're going to see Ty's family.  My appointments on Monday start later than usual- typically they want me there by 8am, and this time I don't have to be there until 10:45am!  So I get to sleep in and cook myself a nice breakfast before I have to leave, which is awesome.  Then we just hope and pray that the insurance gets sorted out in the next 3 weeks-  I would really like for there not to be a Round 5, if at all possible.  :-)

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment