Monday, August 29, 2016

Round 4

Had my 4th round of chemo today.  It went well, and I'm feeling good tonight.

They held off on the Zometa (bone strengthener) because it's supposed to be at least 4 weeks apart, and my treatments are only 3 weeks apart.  So I'm going back next week to get the Zometa separately.
The rest of this week is just resting and staying on my meds schedule.  Saturday I go in for my Neulasta, and Monday, back to work.

Not planning on doing a ton this week, but  I do have to go to the shop tomorrow to run payroll and make sure everything is in one piece.  And I'm hoping to make it to get my nails done- I haven't had them done since before the wedding in July, and they look TERRIBLE.

Well, that's about it.  Feel free to bug me online if you're bored this week, I'll be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment