Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Day 2

Well I spent most of yesterday sleeping.  Felt pretty rough- not sick, thankfully, just drained to the max.

I slept for about 12 hours last night, and today I've taken it very easy, and I'm feeling a lot better.  Still exhausted, but I've been able to get around a little more, I've only napped a little bit, and my appetite is greatly improved.

Normally, my pump week just involves a lot of boredom, so I did have some plans made that I unfortunately had to cancel.  I think the majority of this week will be spent on the couch.  I'm not even feeling real optimistic about my CPR class on Sunday, but I'm not ruling it out entirely yet.

Not much else to update- as always, thank you for the thoughts and prayers, and if you're bored, feel free to hit me up anytime to chat.  I'm just hanging out here.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment