Saturday, August 13, 2016

Day... I dunno. Saturday. :-P

Definitely on the noticeable upswing now.  Still tired, but it's not as insane as it was.  The loss of my taste buds again kind of sucks, but I'm coping.  And (knock on wood) the Claritin that nurses suggested I take before my Neulasta shot seems to be mitigating the aches and pains I dealt with last round.  Plus I have no pump and I got a real shower!  All in all, the last 24 hours have been quite satisfactory, all things considered.

I opted to take the weekend to continue resting, rather than try to do anything and dampen my recovery.  I have a full and I'm sure crazy week of work ahead of me, plus preparing for our trip next weekend, so I'm just going to play it safe.

So I guess that's about it... oh except we have hotel reservations for NYC now!  So that's good.  :-)  Fingers crossed for great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment