I still feel great. Worked 6 days this week. Still off all my support meds. I don't even have to take the Advil for my throat any more. The only thing I am still taking is cough suppressants. So on the health front, I'm doing fantastic.
The bad news is... my hair has started shedding fairly profusely. I ordered my first set of chemo caps and wraps, including a very pretty white one for the wedding. I've decided against a wig. It seems silly- everyone is going to know it's not my hair anyway, so why bother? Plus they look uncomfortable. So caps it is, or maybe I'll just rock the shiny head.
Once again, please, please, PLEASE do not shave your heads when I go bald. I love you all and I appreciate the fact that so many of you WOULD do it for me, but I promise you it's not necessary. I've always liked standing out from a crowd- this will just be a new way to be unique. :-)
Cheers everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment