Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Happy Tuesday

Second day back was sooo much easier.  I got really good sleep last night, for one thing.  Got up before my alarm, had extra time for a shower.  Got through 4 dogs at work.  Ran a bunch of errands before and after.  Got home around 5pm, and I don't feel like melting into the couch and passing out today.  Just having some food and relaxing.  Aside from the sore throat, today is probably the closest I've felt to normal.  I'm off most of the support meds, and I've only taken sparing doses of the remaining ones (I figure settling my stomach in the morning isn't a bad thing- don't want to start off feeling rough and have it get worse all day).

So at the rate I'm going, I figure I'll be feeling totally back to myself right around the time they hook me back up for my next dose.  :-P  Well, if the best I can do is getting back to normal by the time I have to go in again, I'll take it- it'll sure beat still feeling crappy by the time I have to get hooked up again.

Time to raid the fridge.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment