Thursday, June 16, 2016

Same old, same old...

I feel like I should check in every now and then, but sometimes there's just not anything new to say.  :-P  Tomorrow I have my blood work and a quick visit with one of my medical team.  I do have a few specific questions I'll be asking, including:

-When do we start evaluating my progress (as in, doing more CT/PET scans to find out how well the treatment is working) ?

That's the big question, because most of the other questions hinge on the results of those tests, such as:

-When can I ride my horse again?

-When (if ever) will I be able to switch to the clinical drug trial instead of continuing chemo?

-How long will I be continuing chemo?

And so forth.  So I guess really, the first question is the most important, and hopefully we'll get an answer to that.  It will be nice to have a timeline for when some of these other questions might start getting answered.  If I do get any information tomorrow, I'll be sure to post it.

Meanwhile, just moving along with life.  Still feeling good, still working hard.  Two more days of work this week and then I get my week off for treatment, and then another week off for a vacation to the beach!  Definitely looking forward to that.  :-)

Keep those prayers coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment