Got some really good sleep last night, woke up feeling much better than yesterday. Today's agenda: Do nothing until 3pm, then meet the girls for lunch and shopping. :-)
I started my oral rinses right away, hoping if I keep on top of them from the start I can minimize the soreness this time. Currently not experiencing any side effects... appetite is good, and now that I got some good sleep I'm not having any fatigue. As before, the pump is the most annoying part- one of these days I'm going to snag it hard on something and destroy it, I just know it. :-P
Waiting to hear from my nurses- my Neulasta shot is supposed to be administered Saturday, and we're supposed to be at the beach Saturday. They gave us 2 options- see if our pharmacy and insurance will allow us to obtain the injection and administer it ourselves on Saturday, or else I go in Friday and they hook up this nifty little device that goes on my arm and will administer the injection 27 hours later. Either one would be fine, but we need to know which one it's going to be so we can plan what time we need to leave town on Friday.
Alright, time to stuff my face and chug water like a good little patient. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment