Monday, June 20, 2016

Chemo Round 2





Second verse, same as the first...  :-P

Just started at 10am.  The first hour or so is just them filling me up with fluids and support meds in preparation for treatment.  But I'm all settled in, got my cooler full of snacks, my laptop, and all my little goodies and gadgets to keep myself amused for the day.  This time I even remembered headphones, so I can watch my movies on the computer.  They have a TV, but only basic stations and there's not usually much good on.  Last time I watched Dr Phil out of boredom.  Bonus:  I put one of my gift cards onto Google Play, so now I can rent movies to watch.  :-)

I'm also taking advantage of the fact that on chemo days, I get to eat anything and everything I want.  Doritos and Little Debbies for the win!!!  Plus I can pretty much taste things mostly normally again, so I'm enjoying that before it fades away in a few days.  :-P  Salt is the one thing that hasn't come back strongly yet, but pretty much everything else tastes right again.

And now I'm watching Maleficent.  :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment