Monday, June 13, 2016

Monday, Monday...

Not a lot to update, but figured I'd check in with ya'll.  Still feeling good.  Working another full week this week.  Friday is my blood work and follow-up appointment before my next round of chemo on Monday.  As far as I know right now, it will be exactly the same as last time:  Another 4-6 hours hooked up in the infusion center, and another week on the pump.  I don't know what the follow-up appointment is going to entail, but maybe we'll get some idea of how the next few months are going to go, and perhaps when I will be getting a CT or PET scan to check on my progress (and hopefully get me back on my horse! ).  If nothing else, the blood work will give us some idea of how well my immune system and general organ functions are holding up after treatment.  Hopefully I'm doing as good as I feel.

I reckon I only have another week or two with hair- it's starting to come out pretty rapidly.  Once it starts looking visibly ratty I'll have to buzz it off.


Other than that, it's still same old same old... work, trying to eat right, trying to eat a lot.  Resting when I need to.  Getting stuff done and kicking ass when I don't.  :-P

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment