Friday, June 3, 2016

Freedom!!

Well, the pump is off!  No more of that until the 20th.  To celebrate we went out to dinner- my first "real" excursion since Monday, not counting the 5-minute grocery store runs.  Feeling good!  Excited to sleep without anything attached to me for a change.  Wondered a little about dinner, but knock on wood, it's agreeing with me just fine.

Now for some relaxing, and tomorrow I get to take a REAL shower for the first time all week.  It's funny the little things you miss when they get taken away from you.  :-P

Going to try to keep the weekend fairly low-key, I have a few things to do, but I'm warned that between tomorrow's injection, and the end of my 5-day high level support meds, I could be in for a couple rough days coming up soon.  Hopefully we can mitigate them if we just keep doing what we've been doing, keeping me fed, hydrated, and rested.

Night all!  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment