Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Quick Hello

Sorry for the silence-  been away at the beach and my laptop has been uncooperative.  We head home tomorrow-  it's been a thoroughly relaxing trip, but we're ready to be home. 

Overall, I think this round went a little easier than last round.  It helped to have an idea of when my low points would be and prepare for them.  I was also able to manage some of the side effects better- again, mainly through knowing what was coming when.  The Neulasta definitely hit me harder this time though; next time I'll probably need to get on an Advil regiment the day I get the shot and stick to it a few days.  But the rest definitely went smoother.  I'm ready to be back at work. 

Well that's all for now.  I'll post some updates over the next couple weeks, but the next big-news day will be July 8th when I get my CT scans and talk to Dr Kang about progress.   Keep sending those good thoughts and prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment